Bulldogs and pit bull mixes absolutely love kids! Ask almost any dog owner who has a properly raised bull mix terrier or other combination and they all agree that they are very patient and tolerant with children, they are very gentle and loving. That being said, no child should ever be left unsupervised with any dog, no matter what sort of dog, because children often do not understand the proper way of handling a young puppy and could hurt the fragile newborn or even cause pain to an older pup.
- The Legion’s Fighting Bulldog: The Civil War Correspondence of William Gaston Delony, Lieutenant Colonel of Cobb’s Georgia Legion Cavalry, and Rosa Delony, 1853-1863 Reviews
- Puppy Care The Pack Leader’s Way: Basic Dog Training with Cesar Millan, Karl Lorenz and B. F. Skinner (Pack Leader TrainingTrilogy) (Volume 3)
- Just French Bulldogs 2017 Wall Calendar (Dog Breed Calendars)
- Puppy training 2: How to housebreak your puppy in only 7 days
- Yorkie Poos. the Ultimate Yorkie Poo Dog Manual. Yorkiepoo Care, Costs, Feeding, Grooming, Health and Training All Included.
How many times have we seen editions of The Planets Funniest Animals and seen some hapless puppy or kitten being dragged literally by the whiskers or the tail as some young, well-meaning child, drags the poor animal into a baby carriage to push around the living room! In situations like this even the most patient dog may bite the young hand that doesn’t know any better!