Not really. If you are looking for a watchdog then a bulldog or a bully mix will not necessarily attack someone entering your home. You see, because of their temperament, Bulldogs simply will not act like a typically trained attack dog. They may bark, and make no mistake they will protect their family if they feel they are in danger, but they should not be considered as a formal watchdog.
As was discussed earlier the aggressive traits have been gradually bred out of this breed and there are other dogs more suitable for being a watchdog. That being said, a bull dog mix will behave like most dogs and bark at any disturbance and due to their loyalty may be a good choice for a family pet that also provides the minor protection needed to make a family feel comfortable.
- Medium Dog Food Mat – FDA Approved Silicone, OUMAL Waterproof Non-Skid Bowl Mat Reviews
- Darford Naturals Treat Mega Peanut Jr Bone, 3.5 oz
- Isle of Dogs Silky Oatmeal Sulfate Free Shampoo, 16 Fluid Ounce
- Muscle Bully Protein Supplement for Dogs: American Bullies, Pit Bulls, Bulldogs & All Bull Breeds. Made in the USA
- SunGrow Shake Q Pet Food Ball – FUN and INTERACTIVE Treat-dispensing Ball for Dogs & Cats: Increases IQ and MENTAL stimulation: BEST alternative to Bowl Feeding : Easy to CLEAN